Better Processes, Better Business
DevOps is a leading software engineering trend that leverages collaboration, communication, and integration between software developers, IT operations, and business users. Organizations using a DevOps approach deliver solutions faster and achieve greater business agility.
AST is a trusted partner to many Fortune 500 companies and market leaders who rely on us to accelerate their journeys to the cloud. Our outcome-driven approach and dedicated AWS experts deliver technical expertise and industry best practices for accelerated cloud adoption and ROI.
Benefits of the DevOps approach include:
- Speed: Innovate faster, adapt to changing markets, and grow more efficient at driving business results. The DevOps model enables your developers and operations teams to achieve these results
- Rapid Delivery: The quicker you can release new features and fix bugs, the faster you can respond to customer needs and build competitive advantage
- Reliability: Ensure the quality of application updates and infrastructure changes so you can reliably deliver a positive experience for end users
- Automation and consistency help manage complex or changing systems efficiently and with reduced risk
- Collaboration: DevOps emphasizes ownership and accountability values. Developers and operations teams collaborate closely, share many responsibilities, and combine their workflows. This reduces inefficiencies and saves time
- Security: Move quickly while retaining control and preserving compliance. You can adopt a DevOps model without sacrificing security by using automated compliance policies, fine-grained controls, and configuration management techniques
Today’s software solutions are rarely just there to support a business function, rather they are integral parts of how an organization works. Adopting a DevOps approach will become an imperative for organizations that want to grow and thrive in the next decade.
Practice Director, Technology at AST LLC