Duquesne Light struggled with the use of redundant applications for financial tasks, resulting in inefficient manual processes and a lack of adequate controls. These practices were costly for the company, and it sought a more expansive and integrated solution to modernize its financial operations with:
- Consolidation of disparate financial applications (MasterPiece, Solomon, WAM);
- Streamlined business operations, leveraging leading practices;
- Enhancement of financial data and reporting;
- Seamless integration with PowerPlan, Customer Care & Billing, Maximo, Kronos, and other legacy applications; and
- Enhanced planning and budgeting processes integrated with its financial applications.
Duquesne Light selected Oracle Cloud Financials and EPM Cloud to simplify our business processes, AST was the perfect partner to make this happen. AST brought implementation best practices and supported my goal of no customizations – one of the best Go Lives DLC has experienced.”
Mark Miko. CIO, DLC
Solutions & Benefits
AST revolutionized Duquesne Light’s financial operations with an end-to-end, cloud-based technology platform for financials and budgeting, improving user experience, performance, and stability. AST further enhanced collaboration between departments with the implementation of seamless integration between the applications.
AST’s expertise in modernizing financial operations with cloud technology has translated into simplified and standardized business processes and technology, adoption of leading business practices, and access to more meaningful data in near-real time. Enhanced financial reporting and system control are now able to better support business needs.
- Oracle Cloud Financials
- Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud
- Oracle Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud
- Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud
AST’s proven multi-pillar expertise has enabled Duquesne Light to consolidate financial applications,
streamline business processes, improve efficiency with automation, and have better visibility into the
financial performance of the organization.