For many years, the Church Pension Group (CPG) ran its business on Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and Oracle Customer Data Hub (on premise). As part of its plans for future growth, CPG sought to modernize its enterprise applications by executing a leapfrog upgrade from EBS 11i to Oracle Cloud Applications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and HCM Cloud).
CPG needed an experienced and trustworthy partner to guide them in this multi-phase upgrade of business-critical applications to a solution that is:
- Business-process aware, with a sophisticated rules engine;
- User-friendly, with enhanced data stewardship and governance;
- Seamlessly integrated with cloud and on-premise applications;
- Truly robust, with an enhanced deduplication engine and configurable cleansing and data quality rules; and
- On “private cloud”, reducing ownership cost (infrastructure, scheduled maintenance, etc.).
AST was selected as the integrator-of-choice due to its experience with multi-pillar solutions and deep domain expertise with not-for-profit organizations.
Oracle Fusion Customer Data Management Cloud Service is fundamental to our up-grade to Oracle Fusion Applications. In just a short time, we have already improved data quality and stewardship, accelerated access to information, and set the stage for reducing IT complexity, while ensuring security.
Rev. Clayton Crawley
CIO, Church Pension Group
Solutions & Benefits
AST provided expert cloud guidance to CPG throughout this major transformative exercise, achieving all of the organization’s goals for the project and consolidating CPG’s various business units into a single set of processes and applications.
With Oracle Cloud Applications, the company has improved data quality and integration, and built a cloud-based foundation for next-generation enterprise applications. CPG has realized greater flexibility in referencing critical information and improved visibility into audit and tracking information. Other benefits include:
- Improved customer experiences with better performance and application availability;
- Customer Service Center (CSC) and management dashboards that provide key metrics and greater insight across the organization;
- Structured sales processes and tasks to manage, track, and close business in a timely manner;
- Fully integrated repository of knowledge with easy access to information; and
- Proactive management to meet and exceed SLA’s.
Industry: Non-Profit Organizations
- Oracle Fusion Customer Data Management Cloud Service
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle Integration
Why AST ?
AST’s expertise helped CPG reduce overall infrastructure ownership costs using private cloud and with seamless integration of cloud and on-premise applications, leading to enhanced data stewardship and a user-friendly experience.