Due to a recent merger, Lattice Semiconductor Corporation required centralization of an enterprise-wide system to capture, understand, and streamline overall business processes. Its legacy system relied on independent sources for account and opportunity management, and quote management. Users in both departments found it difficult to merge their separate processes into a single, comprehensive business process. The company required a partner and solution to:
- Design an end-to-end system to facilitate accurate and cohesive data capture and link work streams;
- Trace and track opportunity-to-revenue;
- Determine consolidated system requirements across Sales Operations, Marketing, Finance, and partner organizations;
- Manage user acceptance of new business and system processes;
- Tailor out-of-the box processes for complex industry-specific requirements; and
- Implement a global system.
AST has proven to be a true partner in our sales transformational project. [The] AST team showed remarkable understanding of the semiconductor industry and brought best practices, which helped us deliver a state-of-the-art system.”
VP, Information Technology, IT Operations, Lattice Semiconductor
Solutions & Benefits
AST provided guidance based on decades of expertise with similar successful implementations, which led the client to replace its legacy SFDC, Pivotal, and Siebel applications with a solution comprised of Oracle Cloud CPQ and AST’s High-Tech template to reduce time-to-market.
Lattice Semiconductor now operates on a single, consolidated, fully-integrated system that provides the following advantages:
- A single system for Lead Management, Account Management, Opportunity Management, and Quote Approvals;
- Incentive compensation with a custom solution to split incentives between sales team members, even across multiple opportunities;
- Streamlined, integrated global business processes across the Americas, Asia, and Europe;
- Enhanced dashboards and reports; and
- Facilitated pricing based on End Customer, Volume, and Time.
The AST High-Tech template is ideal for organizations in this industry that are undergoing a merger or acquisition, discrete manufacturing and component manufacturing industries, and organizations seeking to implement Oracle Sales Cloud or Oracle CPQ.
Industry: High Tech
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Oracle PRM
- Oracle ERP
- Oracle GTM
- Oracle SOA
- Oracle CPQ Cloud
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Global Trade Management
- Oracle Agile PLM
Why AST ?
AST’s proficiency in High-Tech and with the Oracle technology platform allowed Lattice to
leverage Oracle CPQ Cloud and AST’s High-Tech template to reduce time-to-market and
obtain deeper and controlled insights into its financials and operations.