Get the Inside Scoop: Attend AST’s ‘Tech Talks’ at Oracle OpenWorld Booth 923
AST is giving you even more ways to learn, explore, and network at Oracle OpenWorld this week with our Tech Talks, happening all week in The Exchange!
Our solution experts across Security, Analytics, Testing, ERP, CPQ, Integration, and more will be offering short (5-10 minute), informal presentations right at our booth at the top and bottom of every hour about the hottest topics and solutions in their areas. This gives attendees an opportunity to deep-dive into these solutions and ask questions directly to the experts behind them. Beginning at 10 AM PT today, hear AST Tech Talks on the following topics throughout the week:
- Reducing Implementation Time with ACT!
- Oracle CPQ Cloud – a Client Win Story
- Oracle EPM Cloud – Explained
- Latest Oracle Analytics Cloud & New Server Offerings
- Simplifying Your Cloud Integration
- Rentals Out-of-the-Box with CPQ
- CPQ Credit Card Acceptance & PCI
- Cloud Security: 3 Simple Patterns
- Enterprise Data Management – Oracle EPM’s Hidden Gem
- …and more!
Stay tuned to our LinkedIn and Twitter pages throughout the week for live updates and a detailed schedule of when our Tech Talks are happening at booth 923. This is your opportunity to connect with our technical teams on specific business challenges and solutions, outside of our formal OpenWorld sessions. We’ll also be raffling off a prize to one attendee of each Tech Talk – that’s another chance to win at booth 923, twice per hour!
Don’t miss out – follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter now!