Drive Increased Revenue with Consolidated and Cleansed Data
Harnessing the power of Oracle’s flagship cloud master data management product, Customer Data Management (CDM), AST’s Connector extends enterprise SFDC solutions with state-of-the-art, integrated batch and real-time data quality services.
According to a recent survey of over 450 Salesforce customers:
- 39% stated that data cleansing is a top priority in their application and enterprise environments.
- Bad/incomplete data is the 2nd largest concern, as more than 75% of organizations struggle with their data quality initiative.
- Most wrestle with the task of assembling and cleansing data for use by reporting and operations.
- Plug and Play Integrations: Intuitive SFDC UI is used to configure mappings, cleansing, and matching.
- Data and Address Cleansing: Leverages CDM’s in-built address standardization and validation for over 200+ countries.
- Duplicate Resolution: Real-time integration for duplicate flagging and merge at the time of creation.
- Data Stewardship and Survivorship: CDM’s Data Steward UI is used to enable bulk merges via survivorship rules, and perform data cleansing and data matching in batch mode.
Key Benefits of This Solution
Maximize your return on Salesforce investments with data that enables great customer service.
Ensure your Salesforce data is accurate, including global address data, with CDM’s cleansing and duplicate detection processes.
Provide business and technical users with a shared intuitive interface, leading to quicker and more effective results.
AST’s SFDC-to-CDM Connector ensures you get the most out of your Salesforce investment and makes your data work for you – not the other way around.”
Vice President, CX, AST LLC.