Reduce Quote Generation Timelines and Improve Order Processing
The Media and Entertainment industry has an ever-changing landscape. To differentiate themselves in the marketplace, organizations require a competitive advantage and clear service differentiation. To stay current, Media and Entertainment firms need a scalable solution capable of evolving with the industry.
AST offers an industry standard CPQ process, using a world-class application, that provides a scalable solution capable of evolving with the industry’s dynamic nature.
- Subscription Management: Quickly access account subscriptions, regardless of previous or current status, including a simplified process to modify or renew subscriptions.
- Product Configuration: Perform inventory checks with an easy-to-use, geo-specific heat map configuration and the ability to view available inventory.
- Pricing: Built-in pricing logic, including tax calculation and incremental pricing of modifications or renewals uses a combination of list and advance pricing.
- Quote Management: Streamlined processes apply manual discounting, request pricing and non-pricing approvals, and generate proposals, including a simplified approval process for managers.
- Integration: Seamless and robust integration with any CRM system or other third-party applications.
- Analytics & Reports: Useful reports allow you to act quickly on renewals. Automatically update sales forecasts as quotes and orders are created and changed.
Key Benefits of This Solution
CPQ for Media reduces lead time activities and turns a 7-day quoting process into a 30-minute task, resulting in greater productivity across the sales team.
The solution enables the sales team to spend time on value-add activities and building client relationships.
Quoting automation reduces the number of errors in the process, leading to greater customer satisfaction.