This client provides data on financial markets, banks, and financial institutions worldwide. With over half a million global users accessing financial data including financial statements, ownership information, market analysis, filings, mergers, and acquisitions the financial giant was facing some key security challenges on a daily basis.
It needed a Cloud platform to enhance system security, as well as a solution to address data security weaknesses in mission-critical databases.
AST’s assessment process validated our customer’s complete confidence in the proposed solutions.”Shyam Kumar VP, Tech Services, AST LLC
Solutions & Benefits
AST performed a Security Assessment and prepared a blueprint for a high-availability environment to address compliance initiatives, data monitoring, and protection for data in transit. The blueprint also included role-based and rule-based access management for both applications and data.
AST’s Security Assessment resulted in a solution that provides the client with:
- Encryption of sensitive data for protection of data-in-transit;
- Verification of data access requests against a set of predetermined rules; and
- Network access control based on user role definition.
- AST Cloud Security Assessment
- Amazon Web Services – EC2, Lambda, S3
- Oracle Access Management 12c
- Oracle Identity Cloud Service
AST conducted a comprehensive assessment to provide a solution for a secure, horizontally-scalable architecture, service-based integration, and multi-factor authentication.