AST Sponsors Kscope19 in Seattle
AST is thrilled to once again be a sponsor and presenter at ODTUG’s Kscope conference! We’re here in beautiful Seattle, Washington this week to share our expert capabilities and unique solutions in Analytics and EPM, and collaborate with our colleagues in the Oracle Developer community.
Stop by booth 119 in the exhibit hall to meet with our specialized team and discuss the latest Oracle Cloud Analytics and EPM solutions. As an Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer with a 100% Cloud-certified team, regular participant in Oracle’s Partner Advisory Councils, current evaluator of new Oracle features, and recipient of multiple Oracle Excellence Awards, our team has innovative solutions, great stories, and lessons learned to share, including:
- Recent multi-pillar Cloud EPM and ERP implementation successes
- Recent AST Cloud EPM migration successes
- Recent AST OBIEE and BI Applications “lift and shift” successes to Analytics Cloud
- AST Cloud Assessment and Roadmap offerings
- AST QuickLaunch offerings across the Oracle EPM, Analytics, and Autonomous DW solutions
- AST Cloud Accelerators (Opex Planning, Cloud Connect)
- AST Tech Services group, including Security and Integration offerings
- Several recent AST Oracle webinars, presentations, Cloud Insights articles, and other publications
Plus, if you have questions around Oracle’s new EPM Standard and Enterprise Cloud offerings, or the news coming from Oracle’s Analytics Summit this week, AST’s team can be your sounding board.
Plus, join us for AST’s presentations where our Analytics and EPM thought leaders will share insight, experiences, and best practices for Oracle Cloud.
Case Study: An Energy Company Powering Their Financial Reporting with FCCS
When: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM PT
Room: 307/308, Level 3
This case study is like many: a customer was using Excel as its primary tool for financial reporting, spending countless hours on monthly and quarterly close. With the implementation of Oracle Fusion and FCCS, they now have the capability to standardize the hierarchies required for financial reports. Both the GL and FCCS can easily integrate with Smart View and can utilize Financial Reporting Studio to create standardized reports.
- Discuss the metadata integration process between Oracle Cloud GL and FCCS
- Discuss the minimal training requirements between the systems
- Discuss the power of Smart View for analysis
- Review lessons learned and tips and tricks for implementation
The Future of Financial Reporting in Oracle-Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud
When: Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM PT
Room: 611, Level 6
For many organizations, reporting remains manual and misses the story behind the actual data. Oracle’s Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Service (EPRCS) helps organizations streamline internal and external reporting (SEC, CAFR, etc.) processes, and easily combines data with narratives in a collaborative environment.
EPRCS supports your regular (annual/monthly/financial/etc.) reporting requirements, complements Oracle’s Cloud solutions, and can be leveraged against just about any data source. This session outlines the benefits and use cases of EPRCS across different organizations.
Win Big at Kscope!
While you’re visiting our booth and speaking with our experts and executives, don’t forget to enter our raffle to win a pair of the NEW Apple AirPods with wireless charging case! That’s right, we’re giving away a pair of Apple’s revolutionary wireless earbuds, and you can be entered to win just by stopping by our booth – it’s that easy!
Contact us today to set up a meeting with our team this week at Kscope, or to get the conversation started about how our EPM and Analytics solutions can modernize your organization!