AST at COLLABORATE 19: Leadership in Tech Services
COLLABORATE 19 wraps up tomorrow. (Already?!) Have you had a chance to speak with our team at booth 701 yet?
Our experts in Cloud Platform, Enterprise Security, Middleware, Managed Services, and Business Analytics are on hand to discuss our innovative solutions and answer your cloud questions. We’re also sharing our thought-leadership and success stories in 14 presentations throughout the week (there are still 4 left!). Click here to learn more about AST’s sessions and mark your calendar!
We’d love the opportunity to chat with you about the latest cloud trends and how we can work together to transform your organization, making you at home in the cloud.
AST: Leaders in Tech Services
AST’s award-winning Tech Services practice offers a variety of services and solutions in the Tech space, including:
- Cloud migration (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- API & micro-services
- Digital Web & mobility solutions
- Back-end integration
- Testing services and AST’s Autonomous Cloud Tester
- Security services, such as identity management, single sign-on, and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB).
Some of our recent client transformations in this space include:
- A global financial services company chose AST to help migrate its identity stack to the cloud and create a single identity for millions of users, utilizing OAM 12c and IDCS.
- A worldwide leader in veterinary and food products modernized its operations utilizing Oracle SOA Architecture, optimizing its business flow and achieving a 250% reduction in response times, as well as a 300% increase in system capacity.
- AST built an authorization module for the customer portal of a global certification company operating in 50+ countries, resulting in less than 1 week for API ingestion lead time, one-click regression tests, a 99.5% SLA response, and improved user experience.
- AST implemented the Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite of products, utilizing Oracle IDAM 11gR1, for a leading non-profit organization of board-certified pathologists, resulting in a security platform as a standard for any future system security implementation.
- One of the largest wind energy generation and wind farm management companies in North America utilized AST’s Cloud Connect to integrate Oracle Financials Cloud with other SaaS products like Workday, Infor, and Azure, consolidating its reporting process and integrating all business processes.
Interested in learning more about these initiatives in digital transformation and AST’s innovative technology solutions? Experts from our Tech Services Practice are at our booth now – simply stop by booth 701 to chat.
Be sure to check out some of our recent thought leadership articles around Tech Services and Digital Transformation to learn more:
- Security for a Multi-cloud World
- Transform the Back Office with ML & AI
- Digital Success Demands Integration Excellence
Authors of these articles, as well as other experts from the AST team, are available to speak with you at Collaborate. Stop by booth 701 today!