Video: AST’s Autonomous Cloud Tester (ACT) – Turbocharge your cloud testing cycles!
Take the pain out of maintaining your Cloud applications! AST’s proprietary Autonomous Cloud Tester (ACT) is a Cloud-based subscription offering that automates and accelerates both functional and regression testing cycles using a unique test automation framework.
As cloud adoption has skyrocketed, organizations have struggled with the frequency, depth, and breadth of software updates.
Enter AST Autonomous Cloud Tester (ACT) – built specifically for Cloud!
- Can be rapidly deployed for any Cloud application with zero impact to existing projects, testing processes, or tools
- Enables users with real-time analytics for test execution, expected/actual results, issues, and test data
- Built-in accelerators for industry-leading products (e.g., Oracle Cloud, Salesforce) can be quickly configured and mapped to critical business flows, requirements, and job roles
- All code and transactional test data is provisioned and hosted independently and securely in AWS Cloud
- Developed using leading open source technologies
- 75% reduction in regression testing timelines
- Early detection of issues and defects in critical functions
- Timely deployment to production environments
- 70% increase in team bandwidth for priority tasks and new feature sets
- Full audit trail and history of testing cycles, assignments, results, and defects
- Flexibility to run smoke/sanity tests across browsers, platforms, and instances
- Automated role-based security testing for key business roles and job functions
- Real-time analytics into test execution results and quality traceability matrix
Contact us today to learn more!