Mark Your Calendars: We’ve Got FIVE Presentations at COLLABORATE 18 Today!
AST is presenting five exciting sessions at COLLABORATE 18 today! Please join us for the following as we round out our week of educational talks with the following:
- “Innovated Open 311 – Your Link to County Services”, by Michael Anderson of Sacramento County and Amit Ganguly, AST – 8:00 AM PDT in South Pacific C
- “Introduction to Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud (PCMCS)”, by Praveen Kumar, AST – 9:45 AM PDT in South Seas B
- “Hyperion EPM: Automation of Hyperion Planning Essbase and LCM Backups”, by Daniel Dunlap, AST – 1:15 PM PDT in South Seas B
- “The Reemergence of Oracle Analytics – Making Oracle BI Great Again”, by Patrick Callahan, AST – 1:15 PM PDT in Banyan D
- “Polk County: One Year with PBCS”, by Tejas Patel, AST – 4:15 PM PDT in Jasmine B
Stop by at least one of our sessions today to speak with our experts about these Oracle solutions and customer stories. We’re looking forward to chatting with you!