Achieve Naximum Value with Clean, Quality Data
Harnessing the power of Oracle’s flagship data quality tool, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (OEDQ) extends enterprise SFDC solutions with state-of-the-art, integrated batch and real-time data quality services.
According to a recent survey of over 450 Salesforce customers:
- 39% stated that data cleansing is a top priority in their application and enterprise environments.
- Bad/incomplete data is the 2nd largest concern, as more than 75% of organizations struggle with their data quality initiative.
- Most wrestle with the task of assembling and cleansing data for use by reporting and operations.
- Plug and Play Integrations: Intuitive SFDC UI used to configure mappings, cleansing, matching, and survivorship/merge rules.
- Data Profiling: Batch interface to export SFDC data to EDQ for profiling.
- Data and Address Cleansing: Leverages OEDQ’s in-built address standardization and validation for over 200 countries.
- Duplicate Resolution: Real-time integration for duplicate flagging and merge at the time of creation.
- Data Stewardship and Survivorship: SFDC Data Steward UI used to enable bulk merges via survivorship rules, and perform data cleansing and data matching in batch mode.
Key Benefits of This Solution
Maximize your ROI from Salesforce investments, ensuring your data enables great customer service.
Improve the accuracy of your Salesforce data, including global address data, with OEDQ’s cleansing and duplicate detection processes.
Provide business and technical users with a shared intuitive interface, leading to quicker and more effective results.
AST’s SFDC-to-EDQ Connector improves the quality of your data while ensuring you get the most out of your Salesforce and Oracle technology investments.”
Vice President, CX, AST LLC.